Maniet!Luxus in short
- The choice of having the widest selection
- 250 brands of shoes and accessories
- More than 2500 styles for women, men and children
- No additional costs: free delivery and prepaid returns for Belgium
- A high-quality, dynamic and efficient service
- Streamlined delivery with Bpost or in store
From the first steps of success...
The Maniet family opened its first shoe shop in 1903 in Montignies-sur-sambre in the Charleroi area. 2 generations succeed one another and this is now the third generation that is moving the shop into Charleroi town centre.
In 1985, the establishment of the limited company Chaussures Maniet [Maniet Shoes]. The first outlet opened in Brussels under the name of Alexandra. The first superstore emerged in 1989 under the name Luxus. Today, 31 specialist retail stores are grouped under two brand names: Luxus and Maniet. Each one supports a specific approach related to its development, layout and style.
2006 saw the creation of the first e-commerce web site containing the collections presented in the Maniet and Luxus shops. 4 years later, the site underwent an update and supported home delivery and delivery to Kiala points.
Finally in 2014, the new site is launched! A new look and a host of new features completely set it apart from its former iteration, as well as offering the classic ordering system, in-store reservations are also available.